Khalsa College London provides a wide range of courses and subjects at National Curriculum Key Stage 3 and 4 level and additionally offers professional business management courses Level 4 – 7 all Ofqual approved. For evening and Saturday students there are a variety of courses, whether its learning a musical instrument, a language or just revision courses for exams we provide small tuition classes guaranteed for maximum benefit.
QAA checks how UK universities, colleges and other providers maintain the standard of their higher education provision. Khalsa College London have undergone a review for educational oversight by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and have received its final report, Click here to read KCL’s latest review report: Click Here
QAA Review Graphic thumbnail
Click here to read this institution’s latest review report.
We have received the following judgements from QAA following the June 2014 review:
- The team has confidence in the College’s management of academic standards for which it is responsible.
- It has confidence in the College’s management and enhancement of the quality of learning opportunities.
- Reliance can be placed on the information that the College produces about the learning opportunities it offers.
‘Ofsted Summary of key findings : This is a good school.
- The leadership and management of the school are good. The proprietor has ensured that all of the independent school standards are met.
- Students make good progress in their learning and achieve well. The school offers a good choice of courses to meet students’ needs.
- The curriculum includes personal, social and health education which supports students’ academic and personal development well.
- The school has clear systems and procedures for behaviour and, as a result, students are punctual, attendance is excellent and students demonstrate positive attitudes to learning.
- Teaching is good. It is well planned to meet the needs of students. Accurate assessment and discussion with teachers identify any gaps in learning and teachers plan accordingly.
- The curriculum enables students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness to develop well.
- The safety and supervision of students are good. Students are well looked after and are given clear guidance and support for the next stage of their education and for university.
To find our current report (March 2015) please go to
Our English courses for international students are accredited by the University of Cambridge and Trinity (ESOL).
Khalsa College London is an official exam centre for AQA,OCR, Edexel – if you want to resit and/or take exams for the first time then please contact exams office on 020 8427 5132 for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Khalsa College London is located in Harrow, Middlesex (North West London) under the London Borough of Harrow. Harrow is a suburb situated 12.2 miles (16.4 km) west northwest of central London. Harrow has excellent transportation links to central London. Khalsa College London was established in 1985. It is a registered charity [ charity No . 296012 ] aiming to offer quality education at affordable prices to students .The College is registered as an approved education provider for all main national curriculum bodies AQA, Edexcel, OCR and professional courses CIMA, CTH, ICM, AIA and ILM.
Khalsa College London Annual review 2013-2014:Click Here